What is my Leadership Culture? What Needs to Be Improved?
You Can't Improve Your Culture if it is Currently not Measured. KCC can help.
Contact email@example.com or click on contact KCC below to set up some time for a complimentary connection conversations about our Connection Culture Assessments.
The KCC Connection Culture Assessment is designed to establish a baseline of your leadership or your leadership team's style, effectiveness and engagement that is defining your culture. It is either retaining and attracting top talent or it is losing and repelling top talent. You can't improve what you don't know. You need a base line. We interview your Executive, Leadership team, and Line Managers, and corresponding employees to determine what is working and what is not. We personally observe, and participate in meetings and conversations to assess your culture and work environment to pinpoint interactions and processes we can eliminate, improve, or enhance. We present this road map which pinpoints three key areas we need to focus in order to drive leadership impact in 90 days through coaching, and leadership workshops.
- How would you describe the culture of your organization?
- How well do you know your employees?
- How often are you interacting with your employees in a in person conversation?
- What is your accessibility as a leader?
- Can you and your leaders have difficult conversations?
- Would you want to work within your own company as an employee?
- What do you feel is missing in your leadership style and culture?
- if you could change something in 90 days, what would it be?
Contact KCC now to schedule your complimentary Culture Correction Conversation: firstname.lastname@example.org or click on contact KCC below